Thursday, August 30, 2018

"Every day may not be a good day, but there is good in every day"

It is currently week 6 of term 3 and I am beginning to make large progress. Recently, I have completed an exam in geography which will benefit for an exam that I could possibly be sitting later on in term 4. I have been really motivated to write and have been staying up late for a couple of days to finish one of my creative writings that I have been creating for an English assessments. I have written over 4000 words for a 500-word assessment, but I would rather have more than I need than to have less. 

I have been improving on so many things. I have to say though, I still get distracted but I have learnt so much and still in the process of fully being focused. I am starting to really take responsibility for the things that I do in my classes, because I have realized how many things I need to work on if I want to be a role model for the junior school next year.

I have really poor attendance and I genuinely wish that I could have came to school all the times I was away, but for now I can only focus on raising my percentages. I have also been coming to school late, but with valid reasons. To improve on this, I am willing to wake up earlier to get ready, make sure I'm prepared and do anything way before school starts. I do regret my lack of attendance but I can only focus on being on time and present for the rest of the term and beyond.

I am motivated even at my worst, there are personal issues involved in my disruption of learning but that cannot be an excuse for me any longer. I will find the good in everyday even if everyday isn't good, I will focus on me and my future and will strive to complete as much as I can with the potential people believe that I have. I am grateful.

Michelle Vainerere

1 comment:

  1. Time is certainly flying by Michelle. You are grappling with some tough issues. Attendance at school and lateness..oh my gosh how important are these! Kia kaha - stay focussed - I admire your determination to improve these!

    ReplyDelete